FEATURED SUCCESS STORY
The Pure Technologies project illustrates how open source machine learning drastically reduces processing costs by automating the analysis of large amounts of dense technical data. The award-winning solution poised the company to save millions in processing times. Read how we helped Pure Technologies achieve 99.3% reduction in average processing time.
Business Insight in Minutes with Oracle Stream Analytics
Oracle Stream Analytics is a powerful and instant insight business tool that makes Stream Analysis as easy as working in Excel. With more than 20 statistical, general industry, machine learning and spatial patterns, business users can instantly turn the streaming data flood into meaningful information to support timely decision making.
- An introduction to the Oracle Stream Analytics visual interface
- Implement an Internet of Things (IoT) device monitoring scenario by using filters, groupings, summaries and ranges
- Evolve the data stream into an equipment monitoring solution
- Use out of the box patterns to analyze the data stream
- Create your own business rules and statistical and mathematical expressions
- Explore scenarios for using and deploying Oracle Stream Analytics and Oracle Edge Analytics