FEATURED SUCCESS STORY
As one of the country’s most technologically advanced companies, it was inconsistent a critical billing system was run on a 35-year old, VAX Basic legacy system. To increase their responsiveness to rapidly changing business demands, our client made the decision to undergo a technology transformation and leverage existing employees for implementation so they would have a thorough understanding of the new system.
Creating Line of Business Applications with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Sales, service and marketing professionals use a CRM solution as part of their everyday business tools. But are you aware that Microsoft Dynamics CRM is also an extremely flexible platform for extended application solutions? Whether deployed in the cloud or on premises, the Microsoft CRM platform provides a flexible and powerful business application platform that can be integrated with your existing solutions.
- Capabilities of CRM including Field Services and Web Portal
- Flexibility of the Dynamics CRM platform and an example of how to create an application
- Cost effective options for modernizing legacy applications
- Integration and customization capabilities of the solution
- Deployment options available on-premises or in the cloud
- Dynamics CRM pricing and licensing options