Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company is continuously looking for intelligent, forward thinking, results oriented professionals to join its team. Through the Friends of Sierra Systems Referral Program, Sierra Systems will provide a referral award of $1,000 to a Friend of Sierra Systems who refers a candidate that is hired by Sierra Systems as a full-time employee (subject to eligibility and other considerations of the program). Please ensure you meet the eligibility requirements, and complete the form below.
Friends of Sierra Systems Referral Form
Conditions and Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for a referral award through Friends of Sierra Systems Referral Program, you must meet the following requirements.
- The candidate being referred must be personally known by the Friend of Sierra Systems (“Friend”) making the referral.
- The referral must relate to an open position as listed on Sierra Systems’ external website and the Friends of Sierra Systems Referral Form must include the related Job Reference Number.
- The candidate’s resume must not currently exist within Sierra Systems’ applicant tracking system and no other employee or Friend of Sierra Systems may have referred the candidate within the last 12 months.
- Current client employees are excluded from participating in this program either as referring parties or as candidates.
- “Friends” must not be affiliated with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). (Affiliated is defined as being employed by PwC in the past 18 months or having a spouse who is a partner or principal at PwC or spouse who has been assigned to any Sierra Systems audit in the past 18 months.)
- Eligibility may be denied in situations where contractual obligations preclude a referral, payment and/or related activities with certain entities and/or individuals.
- The candidate will be considered the “Friend’s” referral for 12 months from the submission date.
- Referral awards under this program are paid by cheque to the referring “Friend” and are considered taxable income.
- Sierra Systems reserves the right to cancel this program at any time.