Microsoft Teams’ market growth recently hit another milestone, surpassing 20 million daily active users. Teams’ rapid acceptance is a clear indication of the benefits and functionality this highly integrated solution provides.
To help new and potential Teams users better understand the collaborative strengths, the National Technology and Innovation Leader, Paul Twigg and M365 Architect and Technology Director Bruce Tuncertan launched a webinar, which can be found here. This discussion defines what effective collaboration is, and the core elements that have launched Teams’ popularity.
- How to communicate and collaborate more effectively with higher-performing teams
- How to elevate employee engagement and productivity
- How to facilitate learning and sharing across your organization
- How Teams provides secure and intelligent communications
- How to customize your workspace by adding in Microsoft apps and third-party services
- Details on the Skype for Business Online retirement plan, and how Microsoft is helping customers migrate to Microsoft Teams
This open, half-hour webinar gives you a wide review of features that ease access to information. Paul and Bruce enhance this with real-world examples of how Teams works to support day-to-day office meetings, tasks and the events that trigger better outcomes.