Sierra Systems hosts four events in Vancouver and Mississauga this September exploring Microsoft Teams for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Executive Briefing – Making Microsoft Teams Work For You
Learn how Microsoft Teams can empower teamwork in your workplace! Microsoft 365’s highly integrated solution meets the needs of today’s team-oriented work environment. Chat, files, meetings, voice, apps, and social, all backed by Microsoft’s enterprise-grade security and reliability, provides employees with tools they need to collaborate any time, any place, and on any device. You will learn:
- How to communicate and collaborate more effectively with higher performing teams
- How to Elevate employee engagement and productivity
- How to facilitate learning and sharing across your organization
- How Teams provides secure and intelligent communications
- How to customize your workspace by adding in Microsoft apps and third-party services
Who should attend? IT Decision makers and influencers, Operations, HR, Communications, Marketing, Digital
Hackathon with Microsoft Teams
Even if you can’t code, if you have ideas, you can create a team-specific application on the Microsoft Teams platform. Bring your peers and create a hackathon team to unleash your creativity and unlock your potential by contributing your knowledge and ideas to help spur innovation in the Microsoft Teams space. The winning team will receive a prize valued at $250. Why attend?
- Network amongst creative and innovative IT peers
- Learn about how to build solutions on the Microsoft Teams platform …we will get you started
- Generate creative applications for Microsoft teams that you can apply to your organization
- Have fun!
Who should attend? Anyone passionate and creative is welcome to attend. While you can participate by yourself, bring your colleagues and participate as a team to create dazzling services on the Microsoft Teams platform. Developers, architects, anyone that works with Microsoft Teams can all team up and participate.