Are you looking forward to getting rich re-usable web parts created in Office 365 and SharePoint 2016? We would like to welcome the introduction of Microsoft’s recently released SharePoint Framework, the new development model for creating UI components for SharePoint in the cloud and on-premise. It provides many of the capabilities that developers were familiar with in Full Trust Solutions but using pure client-side components.
- Overview of the SharePoint Framework
- Common design patterns for web parts using the SharePoint Framework
- Code demos for working with common client-side frameworks such as Angular 2016
- Deployment best practices
Who Would This Interest
- SharePoint Administrators