Why you need to see Microsoft Dynamics 365
Technology is quickly transforming our daily work routines with useful apps and services that are easy to work with and deliver helpful assistance improving our lives. Business systems are rapidly undergoing a transformation as a result of this technology. These changes will impact business users for the foreseeable future.
November 2016 saw the combination and rebranding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics AX as Microsoft Dynamics 365, unifying the CRM and ERP capabilities of these two applications into one, working together seamlessly.
Join us for a special event
Join Sierra Systems and Microsoft on Tuesday, February 14th for a complimentary presentation and demonstration of Dynamics 365, showcasing how current technology trends are affecting business systems. Whether you are experienced with CRM or ERP, new to either, or an existing customer using Dynamics CRM or Dynamics AX, join us to gain knowledge and insights into how Dynamics 365 can work for you.
What you will learn at this launch event
Learn about Dynamics 365 and its offerings, capabilities, and potential to modernize business applications and processes for both Commercial and Public sector organizations. We’ll present and highlight the capabilities of Dynamics 365 so you can best plan your application solution roadmap. Our agenda offers you the opportunity to explore the CRM and ERP functionality within Dynamics 365 with separate breakout sessions for Commercial and Public sector attendees. Topics covered include:
- An overview of Dynamics 365 – key features, capabilities, and complementary technologies
- Public sector:
- Use Dynamics 365 to more effectively manage cases and interactions with citizens and businesses
- Leverage the flexibility and ease of use of Financials and ERP functionality including Grant Management
- Commercial sector:
- Take advantage of Financials, Supply Chain and other functionality to gain efficiencies in their business
- Go beyond the traditional CRM functionality of Sales, Marketing and Customer Service and leverage Field and Project Services, Social Engagement
- Cloud options, Portal and Mobile capabilities of Dynamics 365
- How to integrate your Industry specific applications with the Dynamics 365 platform
- How to use Dynamics 365 for better data visualization and machine learning
- Other technologies highlighted in our presentation will include Dynamics 365 integration with SharePoint, PowerBI, Office365, OneNote, Skype
Who should attend
- You are part of a company or public sector organization with at least 50 employees
- VPs and Directors of Finance, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, Operations and IT
Click to register for this event, event location details will be provided upon registration. Learn more about Sierra Systems and Microsoft Dynamics 365.