Microsoft’s flagship productivity suite, Office 365, combines the benefits of cloud technology with intuitive tools and modern capabilities. Now, your team can easily create their own collaboration channels with little IT involvement, leveraging tools such as Power BI, SharePoint Online, Yammer, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Planner and OneDrive for Business. To maximize the return on your investment in Office 365 and boost user adoption, you will need to have an effective change management framework in place.
What you will learn
- Critical success factors impacting Office 365 adoption and how to use them in your rollout
- How to effectively boost engagement and drive adoption for Office 365 by understanding user context for Office 365 tools
- How to identify and manage anticipated organization resistance
- Creating a change network to manage Office 365 deployment
- Effective use of each Office 365 productivity tool
- Recommended training approaches to managing Office 365 deployment
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
11 AM – 12 PM (PDT)
Org. Effectiveness & Service Management
Practice Lead, Sierra Systems
Lead Change Management
About Sierra Systems
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia and founded in 1966, Sierra Systems is a top tier IT services and management consulting firm offering a full range of management consulting, systems integration, and managed services tailored to the unique needs of each industry. With operations across North America, Sierra Systems has developed deep expertise in its targeted industries and has earned a reputation for delivering superior solutions that strengthen the business operations of organizations.